Win Every Argument: The Art of Debating, Persuading, & Public Speaking
March 4th, 2023
Risala Foundation is excited to announce Win Every Argument, featuring prominent British-American journalist Mehdi Hasan. Hasan visits us on March 4th to teach us the art of debating, arguing, and persuasive public speaking. Debating, as he says, “is the lifeblood of democracy and the only surefire way to establish the truth.”
Copies of his book will be on sale at the event. Mark your calendars for a masterclass from the award-winning journalist who perfected the art of debate!
Purchase your tickets at https://tinyurl.com/risalamedhi
About the Author
MEHDI HASAN is the host of “The Mehdi Hasan Show” on Peacock, and an MSNBC political analyst. He is a former senior columnist for The Intercept, for which he launched the “Deconstructed” podcast. He was also the presenter of “UpFront” and “Head to Head” on Al Jazeera English. He is the author of two books and the winner of the Society of Professional Journalists’ 2018 Sigma Delta Chi Award for Online Column Writing.
C3 2023 One Day Retreat in Houston
Ahmad Khan | Jonathan Brown | Su'ad Abul Khabeer | Ubayd Evans | Feraidoon Mojadedi | Bilal Ware | Dalia Mogahed | Abdul Nasir Jangda | Alfirdaus Ensemble | Shaykh Muhammad Ninowy
February 4th, 2023
Risala presents a one-day retreat in Houston at the intersection of culture, conversation and creed.
About the Event
- Unique event in Houston with leading minds of the American-Muslim experience
- Conversations that connect current events, tradition and culture to interpret our modern times
- All conversations occur in one hall, at one time - a truly intimate experience for the entire family
- US premiere of Firdaus Ensemble's new album to cap the evening
- From 1 PM to 10 PM, a day to refresh your faith and build a sense of community
- Childcare will be provided for ages 4-12
- Dinner will be sold on site
- $85 per person - early bird $75 through December 31, 2022